Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction and network installation business, is hiring a Foreman for our Richmond, VA office. The Foreman will be responsible for assisting the supervisor, by leading field crews to meet project goals in a safe manner.
- Leads on various size projects
- Ensures accuracy of time sheets and expense reports
- Develops work-around procedures for maintaining crew productivity during delays caused by other trades, customer, lack of materials, absenteeism, etc.
- Monitors Quality Assurance and ensures installations meet customer specification and industry standards
- Ensures safety practices are observed by all crews during their work
- Reports, coordinates and supervises all aspects of a project
- May work independently performing site surveys for estimates, proposal preparation, or quality assurance
Requirements & Qualifications :
- Demonstrated extensive overhead electrical distribution construction experience
- Must have previous experience working from blueprints, and specifications
- High school education or equivalent classes in industry-related courses
Bilingual experience is a plus
Team Fishel offers excellent benefits, including health & life insurance, 401(k), and profit sharing.