Who We Are: If change means solving one of the biggest challenges of our time by reinventing the way people power their homes, then we say bring it on. It doesn’t hurt that we’re reducing carbon emissions, adding new jobs to the economy, and having fun while doing it. In 2007, Sunrun co-Founders Ed Fenster and Lynn Jurich set out to make home solar mainstream. Upfront cost was a huge barrier to home solar adoption, so they invented the model now known as "solar service." Sunrun allows homeowners to pay for solar power, not the panels. This means Sunrun owns, maintains, and monitors the system while homeowners pay for the electricity it produces. Each business day, we install $2 million worth of solar and facilitate one solar installation every 10 minutes. Our network of more than 30 leading solar installers employs more than 3,000 people.
Sunrun Installation Services Inc., a subsidiary of Sunrun Inc., is looking for an Electrical Foreman.
- Organize, lead, and train crews to complete projects within established guidelines and timeframes
- Ensure attention to detail with an emphasis on quality and safety
- Analyze and resolve worker problems and recommend solutions
- Relate to the public and to customers in a professional, courteous and respectful manner, appropriately responding to their complaints
- Work with up to 600 Volt Circuits
- Roof and attic work required
- 1-2 years of electrical experience desired
- Full range of mobility in upper and lower body
- Be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time
- Be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks
- Be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
- Experience with electrical work involving wiring up to 600 VDC and 480 VAC
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
Sunrun Installation Services offers competitive salary and benefitsAbility to drive a vehicle during the normal course of business. Must maintain a clean driving record with the ability to pass a driving background check. Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
Foreman - Electrical Crew
< 2 years
High School or equivalent
Note: Some listings may also have apply info in the ad itself