Power Advisor Engineer
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
This position is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone with good people and team skills, technical capabilities, and project management skills to support an industry changing remote service offer that includes data mining, remote services, and remote reporting.
This team member will be responsible for contacting our contract customer base to discuss and implement the Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Power Advisor offer. This offer is a system level diagnostics which ensures customer’s Power and Energy Management Software systems are in-tune and providing accurate data they can count on . It also provides detailed analysis on their system-wide power quality and identifies areas for improvement. Through these efforts, a successful candidate will also be responsible for generating and following up on potential sales leads.
Skills and Qualifications
1. Two years successful experience researching and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data in a related field (Engineering, Business Operations, etc.)
2. Two years successful experience using Microsoft Office Suite applications in a work setting with strong knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
3. Proven aptitude for math and analytics
4. Excellent soft skills such as: interpersonal skills, leadership, presentation, and collaboration, candidate must work effectively with teams throughout organization
5. Must demonstrate ability to multi-task, prioritize work and meet deliverables and deadlines.
6. Must demonstrate attention to detail, ability to self-audit to ensure accuracy and establish measures of quality control over work product
1. BA/BS in an engineering field (i.e. Engineering, Power Systems)
2. Education and/or 2 years of experience in data mining, working with large data sets, and recommending innovative analytical solutions in the power and energy monitoring field
3. Basic knowledge of Power Quality.
4. Experience working in energy management or power industry
5. Experience working in a Customer Care or Call Center environment
6. Familiarity with power monitoring and energy management systems (specifically StruxureWare 7.0 or higher)
7. Familiarity with database tools such as MSSQL and ION ETL
8. Project management experience preferred
9. CEM, CEA certifications a plus.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Primary Location : US-Tennessee-Nashville
Other Locations : US-California-Costa Mesa
Schedule : Full-time
Unposting Date : Ongoing