We're Looking For You!
LUDVIK ELECTRIC is seeking a highly qualified, committed and devoted Foreman in the Denver, Colorado area for Job Preparation, Field Productivity, Schedule and Materials Management.
What Does a LUDVIK ELECTRIC FOREMAN DO:
- Review contract documents including plans and specifications.
- Review Jobsite Labor Manual, phasing and time reporting with supervisor.
- First line supervision of craft personnel; daily production.
- Installation coordination with other trades.
- Journeyman and Apprentice QA, issues and resolutions.
- Promote a positive mental attitude and high morale.
- Ensure safe work practices with all methods of installation; conduct safety meetings, complete injury reports.
- Field reports and logs.
- Follow scheduled activities and notify supervisor of any delays.
- Manage material purchases in bulk; manage orders, loading, storing, returns.
What Skills are Necessary to be a Successful Foreman:
- Effectively communicate both orally and in written form.
- Strong technical skills and superior knowledge of electrical construction techniques.
- Supervise multiple crews and to manage various phases of work concurrently
- understanding and use of construction schedules, how to interpret schedule problems and take corrective action
What Qualifications are Necessary to be a Successful Foreman:
- Qualified as a Journeyman Inside Wireman
- Minimum of two years work experience in the capacity of Electrical Construction General Foreman
- Demonstrated ability to understand and enforce Corporate Safety Policy
Why work for Ludvik Electric?
We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. We’re looking for individuals who enjoy working as a team to create a satisfying outcome for our customers.
Benefits You Can Count On!
We offer a full and competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all employees and their family members, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k); life, AD&D, and disability insurance; education assistance program and paid training; and more!
Dynamic learning and leadership development opportunities are key in supporting your career. Employees have access to the learning we provide which enables career growth. Attracting good people, and keeping them is essential to the strategy of a successful company. Our vitality depends on the quality of our staff. We seek talented, qualified professionals and provide them with opportunities for advancement in all aspects of their professional lives. Individually, employees are given the opportunity to make a difference and advance in their career within the organization. Collectively, our employees all work together to make a difference on a global level.
Who We Are
Ludvik’s corporate office is in Lakewood, CO with satellite offices in Phoenix, AZ and Salt Lake City, UT. Ludvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
People Are the Real Power At Ludvik Electric Co.!