We're Looking for You!
Ludvik Electric seeks a Superintendent to provide technical leadership and coordination in scheduling, safety, layout, productivity, communication, material management, tool and equipment management quality control and project close-outs.
What a Ludvik Electric Superintendent Does:
- Reviews contract documents, Project Strategy documents, schedule logic.
- Ensures work is within scope of contract and is properly staffed.
- Ensures safety, creates Job Hazard Analysis, updates SDS and Hazard Communication books, informs Project Manager of any situation affecting safety, job progress or construction efficiency.
- Creates large scale drawings of each electric and mechanical room for sufficient access and clearance.
- Layout and detail installation of all major conduit racks and ductbanks to facilitate prefabrication.
- Creates wire pulling and termination schedules prior to starting the activity.
- Coordinates proper elevations and alignments with client on daily basis.
- Monitor Labor Activity Reports.
Ludvik Electric Superintendent Is Responsible For:
- Field testing, layout coordination with other trades
- Handling field problems and implementing resolutions
- Project quality control and methods of installation
- Material organization, ordering, receiving, inventorying, training on proper and safe use,
- Conduct of and feedback to all craft employees
What Skills are Necessary to be a Successful LUDVIK ELECTRIC SUPERINTENDENT?
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Ability to supervise, evaluate and develop supervisors, foremen, journeymen, and apprentices.
- Adapts to scope of work depending on size of project.
- Demonstrated quality electrical installation and mechanical abilities.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the NEC.
Why work for LUDVIK ELECTRIC?
We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities. Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. We’re looking for individuals who enjoy working as a team to create a satisfying outcome for our customers.
Benefits You Can Count On!
We offer a full and competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all employees and their family members, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k); life, AD&D, and disability insurance; education assistance program and paid training; and more!
Dynamic learning and leadership development opportunities are key in supporting your career. Employees have access to the learning we provide which enables career growth. Attracting good people, and keeping them is essential to the strategy of a successful company. Our vitality depends on the quality of our staff. We seek talented, qualified professionals and provide them with opportunities for advancement in all aspects of their professional lives. Individually, employees are given the opportunity to make a difference and advance in their career within the organization. Collectively, our employees all work together to make a difference on a global level.
Who We Are
Ludvik Electric Co. has completed over $2 Billion electrical installations all over the United States and abroad. We are considered one of the top electrical contractors. Ludvik’s corporate office is in Lakewood, CO with satellite offices in Tempe, AZ and Salt Lake City, UT.
Ludvik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.