Join Faith Technologies, a national leader in electrical planning, engineering, design and installation focused in growing industrial, general building and critical technology markets.
Apply your knowledge, no matter the stage of your career. Faith Technologies is seeking all levels of electricians, including leadership positions, to facilitate major growth in our healthcare, food processing, high-rise and data center markets. Expecting that growth objectives for the next five years and beyond will continue to be record breaking, Faith seeks quality construction professionals with a keen eye for safety to fill key positions today. Opportunities for growth and advancement throughout Faith Technologies are available.
Foremen and Superintendents with Faith Technologies have the unique opportunity to be a part of building the future. We work across various markets, increasing employee exposure to new technologies and trends. This cutting edge experience requires our team to be industry leading problem solvers with solid planning and trouble shooting skills. Those with strong character and teamwork move up quickly, allowing for personal growth and career advancement. Faith is a “Merit to the Core” organization and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize our top performers.
Our field leadership roles, such as Foremen and Superintendents are responsible for leading our electrical teams on site. This includes a well versed knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC) and a strong passion for safety, training and development and commitment to excellence. Our job site professionals thrive under self-directed management to complete projects on time, safely, and within budget. All jobsite employees participate and drive safety initiatives such as tool-box talks and operational risk management meetings to proactively identify safe practices for our people. Our crews rely on teamwork to drive results through strategic use of partnerships and planning. Other areas of qualification are included here; visit our careers page for additional detail.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES RANGE:
- Demonstrates ability to run projects (2-10 electricians) effectively
- Consistently enforces and promotes workplace safety procedures (weekly toolbox talks, weekly safety audits, appropriate documentation, etc.)
- Consistently completes projects on time, within budget, and in a safe manner
- Has a history of managing multiple projects effectively
- Demonstrates ability to complete basic paperwork (i.e., foreman logs, performance evaluations, purchase order logs, time cards, etc.) in a timely manner
- Maintains compliance with company policies; consults with HR and/or project management to ensure consistent corrective measures are taken and documentation completed
- Effectively manages resources (tools, equipment, staffing)
- Establish expectations and motivates crews to consistently meet or beat goals
- Demonstrates ability to obtain, organize, and manage materials effectively and develop as built documentation
- Demonstrates excellent customer relations through utilization of effective problem-solving techniques
- Forecasts job costs accurately (i.e., labor, material, rental equipment, etc.)
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held specialty contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
We strongly support continuing education through our Faith Technologies University which leads to over 40% internal rate of advancement for our aspiring associates. This exciting opportunity to build a long term career with Faith Technologies has helped build our long-tenured employee base. Our CEO, Mike Jansen, is a great example. Mike started with Faith as an Electrical Apprentice, proving career path opportunities are limitless.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
If you’d like to learn more about growing your career at Faith Technologies, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.