Learn new skills, advance your career, and help keep the lights on.
- Great pay
- Great benefits
- Industry best training
- Technology-driven safety program
- Career growth and leadership opportunities
- Operate Time Domain Reflectometry (TDR) waveform and RF locating equipment
- Perform air flow tests
- Place and operate cable injection equipment on de-energized and energized cables Switch medium voltage electrical circuits
- Write and implement cable switching orders
- Promote a below-zero incident safety culture and behavior
- 2+ years’ experience
- Switching experience required; URD experience preferred
- Ability to read circuit maps
- Basic computer skills
- Safe work record and a firm commitment to safety
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable DMV record
- Able and willing to travel on a regular basis
A world class, hands-on 2-week new hire training program delivered by Novinium linemen at the company headquarters.
The lineman position offers great pay and benefits - including, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan with a company match.