Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell Intelligrated has a new opportunity for an Electrical Project Engineer in our Mason, OH location.
The electrical project engineers are responsible for the coordination and implementation of all electrical components associated with assigned system projects. They have responsibility for the timely execution, as well as the technical quality and functionality of the electrical design and implementation of assigned systems and subsystems by following technical specifications and design guidelines.
The Electrical Project Engineer will primarily be responsible for:
Creating Electrical Model Drawings, Electrical Device Layout Drawings, E-stop
drawings, Network Drawings, including schematic drawings by panel.
Developing Buyout Configuration and motor calculation worksheets.
Creating Permit drawings.
Ordering Control Panels, Electrical Field devices, and Electrical Buyouts.
Setting up and testing electrical prototypes.
Developing electrical Spare Parts List and Site Readiness Checklist.
Setting up Electrical Networks & Profibus, performing I/O checkout & commissioning, labeling electrical devices, creating electrical punch list for installation, and troubleshooting electrical product issues on site.
Providing as-built technical documentation.
Grow and develop your electrical engineering knowledge in a team-based culture working with innovative products and technologies
Apply prescriptive methodology to project tasks
Collaborate with engineering teams
Perform specification review
Use computer-assisted equipment
Prepare or update reports and documentation YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in electrical engineering, electrical engineering technology or related.
- Ability to travel nationally up to 35-40%
- Knowledge of different material handling systems, including knowledge of controls
hardware a plus.
- Proficiency in Electrical AutoCAD 2000 or higher or similar (Promise Electrical CAD).
- Familiar with PLCs (Allen Bradley, Siemens, or similar) a plus, but not required.
- Good organizational skills and leadership skills.
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering INCLUDES
- Extensive Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD18966
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 7901 Innovation Way, Mason, OH 45040 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.