Pillar Innovations, LLC is a service company that takes pride in being on the cutting edge of technology. Pillar Innovations offers a diverse product portfolio to fulfill the needs of the energy, mining, environmental, manufacturing, and food & drug sectors. Additionally, it provides services ranging from custom software packages to vision systems and wireless communications. Regardless of the need, Pillar Innovations is there to provide the safety, communication, and automation systems that industrial customers need to succeed.
Pillar Innovations is a rapidly-growing company that offers a fun and challenging work environment with a wealth of opportunities for professional growth. Pillar Innovations offers competitive wages commensurate with experience, outstanding medical, dental and vision benefits, short-term and long- term disability, life insurance, 401k, paid holidays and paid time off.
Pillar Innovations is now accepting applications along with resumes for a full-time Electrical Planner. The Electrical Planner will work individually to provide support to the Electrical Group through scheduling personnel and inventory management as they work in various industries that may include, but are not limited to: Energy, Mining, Concrete, Oil and Gas, Aggregate, Food & Drug / General Industry, etc.
The Electrical Planner will be based out of the Pillar Innovations’ office, located in Farmington, NM.
- Prepare weekly schedules
- Order materials for projects
- Receive materials
- Assist in creating proposals
- Job closeouts/billing
- Inventory management
- Attend pre-bid meetings and job walkthroughs
- High school diploma
- Understanding of the electrical trade
- Experience with accounting software
- Experience in creating schedules for manpower, equipment and projects
- Experience in inventory management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to:
- Walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb ladders and stairs; crawl; kneel
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds unassisted.
- Must be safety and customer-focused, without exception
- Required safety equipment: Metatarsal boots, ARC flash rated clothing, protective eye wear, gloves, hard hat, and hearing protection
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Pillar Innovations is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that provides opportunities without regard to any protected classes under applicable law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.