Groundman - West Texas/New Mexico (Multiple Positions)
Hargrave Power, Inc. is a Quanta Services company operating in the Central Southwest part of the United States. The company performs transmission, distribution and substation construction and maintenance and emergency restoration services serving utilities, electric cooperatives, municipalities and independent power producers. Hargrave Power was founded on the principles of superior customer service, safety, quality, integrity, value and dedication to our employees.
Job Title: Groundman (Multiple Positions)
Skills and Duties:
- Assist in various tasks such as demolition, site preparation, excavating, trenching and construction clean-up within a substation.
- Will work with skid steers, shovels, compactors and other industry equipment.
- Work safety around energized high voltage systems.
- Maintain company vehicles, equipment and tools.
- Ability to work 50+ hours per week.
- Up to 100% travel required.
- Valid Driver License.
- Non-exempt position.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and physical.