Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is looking to hire Utility Groundman/Laborers (Overhead and Underground) for projects in our Electric Division. A Groundman at Team Fishel will handle projects of various complexities and perform site work.
· Work as a part of a crew.
· Assist as required in all manual labor aspects of the project as directed by the Crew leader, Foreman, or Supervisor.
· Operate construction equipment.
· Handle physically demanding construction duties.
· Assist lineman with manual labor and groundman duties, operate power tools.
Requirements & Qualifications:
· Valid Class A CDL Drivers a plus
· Previous underground or overhead utility experience a plus.
· Must be able to follow instructions.
· Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, dig and reach.
· Must be able to climb ladders.
· Must be able to travel.
· Must be able to lift, carry and place heavy object.
Prior construction experience is a plus
Bilingual and prior construction experience is a plus
Team Fishel will provide on-the-job training in all areas of safety, including flagging certification, tool operation and maintenance. Team Fishel offers career advancement, competitive wages and an excellent benefit package, including health & life insurance, 401(k) and a profit sharing plan.