Entry Level Electrical Engineer
Interstates Engineering (IE), an industrial electrical design firm, has an opening for a 'power-focused' Electrical Engineer to assist in the design, development and commissioning of power distributions in both manufacturing and industrial environments. We are seeking an ambitious, innovative person with the ability to build value-added relationships within our team and external customers.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fast paced electrical design and drafting for construction projects
- Design, specification, and coordination of various electrical systems
- Assisting team members by delivering on-time, high-quality drawing packages
Education and/or Experience:
- BSEE and internship in electrical design experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Good communication (verbal, written, listening) and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of, or interest in manufacturing, industrial & electrical systems
- A desire to work with great people in a casual, fun, growing company
Travel: This position is located in our Sioux Center office. Travel will be required 35% of the time.
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer and provides a drug free work environment.