The electrical foreman is a critical leadership role with a significant impact on the success of a project, ensuring that we maintain a high level of quality, safety and customer satisfaction. Foremen at Power Design not only have access to innovative technologies in the field – including fully-equipped iPads – they also travel to our 16,000-square-foot training facility for customized training courses at our headquarters in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Working closely with project superintendent and other trades, oversee the assigned scope, including the management of material and manpower.
- Accountable for enforcing and promoting high quality and safety standards.
- Utilize technology such as company-provided iPad and smartphone to ensure the job gets done on time and exceeds customer expectations.
- Supervise, mentor and motivate employees working on designated scope.
here’s what we’re looking for…
- Progressive electrical leaders who love using technology and want a clear career path
- Skilled field supervisor with at least five (5) years of experience managing a scope and running multimillion dollar projects for an electrical contractor.
- Must have an active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and construction safety requirements.
- Must have at least basic computer and writing skills.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
a little bit about us…
Join the Power Design team, and you’ll get more than a job. You’ll discover one of the fastest growing electrical contractors in the nation – the perfect environment for driven individuals who share our commitment to excellence and growth. You’ll find an organization committed to our values, to training and to giving back to the communities in which we live and work. And with more than 200 active projects, a 22-acre headquarters campus which includes a 16,000-square-foot employee training center, Power Design is one of the leading electrical contractors in the United States.
Power Design has national health and dental plans, and we also offer life insurance and short and long term disability plans. You’ll receive paid vacations and holidays as well as national discount programs for everything from movie tickets to flowers, rental cars, phones and vehicles! We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan as well as incentive and recognition programs. Relocation opportunities may also be available!
Check out our Careers site , or visit us on Facebook!