Overhead Electric Journeyman Foreman
Overhead Electric Journeyman Foreman - 19308
MasTec North America, Inc. is a leading national infrastructure construction company operating throughout the United States. MasTec – Utility Services activities include the installation, maintenance and upgrade of communication and utility infrastructure, including but not limited to: communications, electrical and natural gas distribution infrastructure. At MasTec you’ll be joining a family where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As part of our team, your opportunities are limitless. In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, MasTec offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts. MasTec is currently seeking a Overhead Electric Journeyman Foreman. This position supervise and assist with the day-to-day activities of the line crew employees and the project to which they are assigned, reports directly to the General Foreman. Must be capable of and prepared to perform the various duties from Groundman to Journeyman Lineman. General Responsibilities
- Provide supervision for crew employees.
- Bring the job in with quality and timeliness.
- Must be able to read and implement blueprint and other related instructions pertaining to the job
- Maintain proper records for accurate and timely submission of data pertaining to time and materials for the assigned job.
- Must ensure compliance by himself/herself and all employees under his/her supervision of proper safety standards/procedures and work practices according to MasTec or the customer, whichever standard is higher.
- Responsible for verification of the competency of all assigned personnel
- Ensure all assigned personnel receive appropriate craft and safety training
- Report all personal & vehicle accidents/incidents immediately to supervisors, cooperate and assist in the investigations of same.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications.
- Must be a Journeyman Lineman.
- Valid driver’s license
- Pre-employment drug screen test is mandatory.
- High school graduate or GED certificate preferred
- CDL class A driver’s license preferred
Primary Location - TX-Austin
Schedule - Full-time
Foreman - Electrical Crew
2 - 5 years
High School or equivalent
Note: Some listings may also have apply info in the ad itself