Graduate Electrical Engineer
We're looking for an entry level electrical engineer to join our building services team. Working on projects from cultural, institutional, residential to historic preservation sectors. You will have the opportunity to develop your skill to become a high performance consulting engineer.
What will I be doing?
- Work alongside senior electrical engineer to successfully deliver electrical power, lighting and fire alarm designs for small, medium and large-scale projects.
- Survey existing projects for electrical service size and distribution, and prepare survey documentation.
- Perform lighting calculations for energy compliance.
- Perform electrical load, voltage drop and short circuit calculations
- Prepare electrical and fire alarm drawings for Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Document phase
- Work with team members from other disciplines in design coordination
- Research on new technologies and application for projects
- Liaise with utility company to new electrical service application
What are we looking for?
- Able to demonstrate problem solving aptitude.
- Willing to learn and have good organization skills
- Aspiration to obtain EIT and PE in your career
- Ability to clearly communicate and present technical solutions to engineers, architects and contractors.
- Confident, proactive character, and ability to taking the lead in challenging situations.
Join us to make a real difference on some of the most inspiring and complex engineering challenges!
Job Type: Full-time
- US Electrical Engineering: 1 year