Foreman - Low Voltage
Would you like the chance to work within a dynamic team environment, and for a company that has a reputation for a great culture? If so, an opportunity as a Foreman in Phoenix, AZ awaits you!
- Perform all tasks required for installation of a complete structured cabling system in a new or existing construction environment. Including but not limited to:
- CAT 5e, 6, 6a and fiber optic horizontal cabling
- Copper/fiber optic distribution backbone cabling
- Pathways/cable support systems
- Equipment rack/cabinet
- Cross-connect blocks
- Read and understand special system blueprints and industry symbols.
- Design and implement cable pathway
- Manage up to 30 technicians on multiple crews
- Ability to install, maintain and test security and CCTV system devices
- Be familiar with network equipment and circuitry, Fiber Optic and Ethernet cabling.
- Current BICSI Technician Certificate or proven work experience
- Certificates in a minimum of five (5) industry specified manufacturers training courses
- Posses basic computer skills and the ability to work in MS Office programs.
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to track labor time, safety logs, etc.
Union Pay & Benefits:
- This will be a union position. Wage is dependent on experience and certifications.
Apply at: www.myrgroup.com. Complete work history OR resume attachment is a must to be considered for employment. If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.