Jacobs Global Field Services is a premier provider of construction, maintenance and capital project solutions. With an ever expanding workforce of both direct hire craft and professional staff, Jacobs Global Field Services provides support to clients in petrochemical, chemical, pharmaceutical, consumer products, pulp and paper, automotive, mining and metals business lines across multiple markets. Position Summary The foreman must have the ability to direct employees; review and interpret drawings specifications; instruct skilled mechanics so that work meets requirements; be familiar with jobsite safety plan; enforce safe practices; conduct training in safety; be familiar with work assigned and ensure that all work meets or exceeds the standards; prepare and submit timesheets, safety reports, quality and quantity reports, and other required reports; plan work; take responsibility and accountability for their crew; motivate employees; and support his/her immediate supervisor in any possible manner to effectively perform their duties.
- Direct employees and crew
- Take responsibility and accountability for their crew
- Responsible for reading blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work: location, quantities, and sizes of materials required
- Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
- Minimum 6 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
- NCCER Certified Plus (Preferred)
- Supervisory experience (Preferred)
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Primary Location: United States-Texas-Chocolate Bayou
Job Posting: May 8, 2018, 9:30:27 AM
Chocolate Bayou, Texas
Foreman - Electrical Crew
5 -10 years
High School or equivalent
Note: Some listings may also have apply info in the ad itself