Freese and Nichols, Inc. is a professional consulting firm serving clients across the Southwest and Southeast United States. With sustainability in mind, Freese and Nichols plans, designs and manages infrastructure projects. It is the first engineering/architecture firm to receive the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. Fortune Magazine’s Top 100 Best Medium Workplaces – No. 10. For more information about Freese and Nichols, visit www.freese.com
Freese and Nichols, Inc. is seeking a Registered Professional Electrical Engineer with 5-10 years of experience to meet the demands of our growing and dynamic electrical practice in our Houston or Pearland office. Our electrical group provides a wide variety of opportunities in the water and wastewater industry, municipal, government, and private practice areas.
- Proficiency in electrical power, controls and SCADA design for water and wastewater treatments plants and pump stations required.
- Opportunity to be involved in all phases of design from pre-proposal involvement to design, production, and into construction.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Texas Professional Engineer (PE) license or the ability to become registered within 3 months.
- 5-10 years of experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and knowledge of construction documents.
Freese and Nichols is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.