Why Watts Electric?
Watts Electric Company specializes in Distribution, Transmission, Overhead, Underground, and Substation Construction. Whatever the project requires, Watts Electric has the expertise and equipment to build it. We realize our employees are our greatest asset, so we aim to attract, develop, and retain the best talent. We foster a merit based environment, where employees are able to determine their own success.
Watts Electric is seeking apprentice linemen/linewomen. The crews travel regionally and overnight stay is required. Hours range from 50 - 60 hours per week. Weekend work may be required on a project by project basis. Four-day work weeks are allowed on a per project basis during from April to October.
- Powerline degree
- High School equivalency
- Able to clear high security background check & Drug Screen
- No loss of valid driver's license for 2 years
- Able to lift / push / pull 100 pounds (physical required)
- Stand / kneel / bend on uneven surfaces for 13 hours per day
- Work 100% outdoors
- Understand basic safe work procedures relating to utility construction
Benefit Package Includes:
- Health Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Matching Retirement Plan
- Tool Purchase Program
- Per Diem
- Reimbursable Apprenticeship Programs
Watts Electric is a Smoke-Free, Drug Free Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)