Electrical Engineer I
Moffatt & Nichol is seeking an Electrical Engineering Designer to join our Long Beach team.
- Assist in the preparation of electrical design documents including:
- Lighting, power, and grounding plans
- One-Line diagrams
- Panel and cable schedules
- Project specifications
- Perform electrical calculations
- Size electrical distribution equipment
- Determine wire and conduit sizes
- Education: BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- Registration: EIT certification preferred
- Years of experience: 0-3 years
- Proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office
- Familiar with the National Electric Code (NEC)
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Ability to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) badge and other Govt issued badges with background checks
- Proficient in ETAP, EasyPower and AGI32 but not a requirement. Ability to learn these programs.
Moffatt & Nichol is a global infrastructure advisory firm of approximately 680 employees in 36 offices and 7 countries. We provide practical solutions to clients in the marine terminal, transportation, energy, environmental, federal, and urban development markets around the world. We are a multidiscipline professional services firm with specialized expertise in structural, coastal, and civil engineering; environmental sciences; economics analysis; inspection & rehabilitation; and program management solutions. Moffatt & Nichol’s EEO Statement As a global business, Moffatt & Nichol relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goal of Creative People, Practical solutions serving our client needs, and ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI and VII of the Civil rights Act of 1964. We continuously seek talented, qualified employees in our world-wide operations regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, religion, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Moffatt & Nichol is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer/ Federal Contractor desiring priority referrals of all protected veterans for job openings.
Long Beach, California
< 2 years
Note: Some listings may also have apply info in the ad itself