Interstates is hiring! We are currently seeking qualified Electrical Foreman - Fort Collins. This position presents exciting opportunities and long-term career growth! Candidates with relative leadership experience in an industrial/facilities maintenance environment or electrical technician role are encouraged to apply today!
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enforce and promote Interstates workplace safety
- Consistently leads, coaches and motivates co-workers
- Proactively plan, schedule and deliver projects
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Interpret specification, blueprints and project requirements as needed
- Build customer relationships
- Working with the crews in the field required
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience: Has 5+ years of leadership experience in the electrical field. Familiarity with the National Electrical Code (NEC). Must hold a valid Journeyman’s license and willing to test in multiple states. Hold a valid OSHA 10 card.
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer and provides a drug free work environment.