The Superintendent will oversee all aspects of assigned project, which are multifamily and commercial, from commencement to completion. Manage projects in a manner that exceeds our customer’s expectations and ensures that our work adheres to all company policies, safety policies and OSHA mandated requirements.
Knowledge and Experience
• 2+ Years Supervisory/Foreman experience
• 5+ Years Construction Industry experience
• Ability to review and understand Electrical drawings • Working knowledge of the N.E.C. Strategy & Planning • Review scope, plans, and layouts provided by the Project Manager • Review project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, contract scope, and performance standards • Follow Project Manager’s Pre-Con documentation, proposals and plans process
The Superintendent will maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress. • Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, plan and schedule changes • Generate weekly and monthly material requests • Attend weekly jobsite coordination meetings with General Contractor • Perform quality control for work being performed • Communicate with Project Manager regarding ASI’s, RFI’s and Materials • Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions • Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate to Project Manager/Regional Team for resolution • Maintain Daily log of activities on the jobsite • Maintains safe and clean working environment
• College Diploma/Degree, construction management or related field a plus
• Journeyman License or Journeyman level experience - preferred
Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic and Voluntary Life, and Short and Long Term Disability after 60 days. 401K after 90 days
Please submit your resume if you would like to be considered for the Superintendent position.
2 - 5 years
Note: Some listings may also have apply info in the ad itself