about the position… The electrical superintendent position at Power Design is a critical leadership role responsible for providing direction to the project team to complete the project on time while maintaining a high level quality, safety and customer loyalty. The electrical superintendent has significant impact on the success of the company and delivering on our mission to be the most trusted name in the industry.
- Manage, evaluate and train field project team members.
- Plan, organize and direct production of contracted scope of work.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, inspectors and other trades.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades as well as the general contractor to identify and resolve any conflicts while providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure all installations meet quality and electrical code standards.
- Manage material and personnel requirements necessary to meet schedule.
- Adhere to Power Design’s standards of quality, safety and best practices.
here’s what we’re looking for…
- Skilled field supervisor with at least 10 years of experience managing crews and running multimillion dollar electrical construction projects.
- Must have an active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes and construction safety requirements.
- Must have at least basic computer and writing skills.
- Demonstrate and uphold all of Power Design’s core values, which include integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
a little bit about us… Join the Power Design team, and you’ll get more than a job. You’ll discover one of the fastest growing electrical contractors in the nation – the perfect environment for driven individuals who share our commitment to excellence and growth. You’ll find an organization committed to our values, to training and to giving back to the communities in which we live and work. And with more than 200 active projects, a 22-acre headquarters campus which includes a 16,000-square-foot employee training center, Power Design is one of the leading electrical contractors in the United States.
some of our benefits… Power Design has national health and dental plans, and we also offer life insurance and short and long term disability plans. You’ll receive paid vacations and holidays as well as national discount programs for everything from movie tickets to flowers, rental cars, phones and vehicles! We also offer a 401(k) retirement plan as well as incentive and recognition programs. Relocation opportunities may also be available!
want to know more? Check out our Careers site , or visit us on Facebook!