Team Fishel is looking to hire Electric Lineworkers - Class A for our Dayton, Ohio Electric Operations The Electric Lineworker – Class A will construct, repair, remove, and maintain electric overhead and underground distribution systems that support the safe, reliable, and quality delivery of service for our customer’s and their consumers. Electric Lineworkers - A Teammates will work at various locations and may also be required to travel depending on customer demand. Team Fishel offers a very competitive compensation package for these positions.
- Performs any of the electrical construction, maintenance, or repair work on distribution circuits that may be de-energized or energized up to a nominal voltage between 12kV to 34.5kV.
- Performs work on transmission circuits that may be de-energized and, under close supervision, energized up to and including a nominal voltage of 69 kV, with special equipment and training.
- Performs limited maintenance on poles or steel structures within substations.
Essential Job Functions
- Experience as an Electric Lineworker - A, or the equivalent.
- Sound working knowledge of distribution and transmission systems, the voltages of circuits, and the understanding of the safe work practices involved.
- Able to identify and mitigate hazards associated with the tasks being performed.
- Practical knowledge of rigging methods required by the work within the scope of this job.
- Sound knowledge of electrical construction methods, standards, and practices.
- A willingness to work in adverse weather conditions and potential abnormal hours in response to the needs of our customers during emergency and storm situations.
- Willing to respond to emergency and storm situations that may require travel and time away from home.
- As required, willing to complete any step progression training deemed as necessary and annual pro line-worker training.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) – A
Team Fishel believes in the continual development of its teammates by providing training in safety, industry, and leadership.
Team Fishel offers career advancement, excellent fleet, equipment, & tooling, competitive pay and benefits, including healthcare, life insurance, 401k, and a profit sharing plan!
Qualified candidates can also interview online by using a kiosk at our local office, located at:
7651 Center Point 70 Blvd. Huber Heights, OH 45424